CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Dying Happy




There is one Baylor Mascot that I love more than the others. His name is Judge (named after Judge Baylor, one of the founders of the university) and he is inflatable. During the football games I LOVE Watching him dance around, and wiggle his tail, wink his eye and bounce on his head.

Tonight, at the Homecoming Bonfire, I got to meet him. That's the photo above. I felt like a 5 year old little girl! I was so excited! I just kept giggling. I can sleep happy tonight, even though my hall did not win the homecoming decoration contest (LAME!).

More photos from Homecoming later! Tomorrow morning is the largest and oldest collegiate homecoming parade! So exciting.

1 comments:

Tiffani P said...

you are hilarious, sarah! I love that you got so giggly with Judge Baylor... One time I took a photo with the Chick-Fil-A cow at a BU baseball game and I felt the same way. :)

Soundtrack of My Life


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones